Flexible Lifestyle. High Earnings Potential.
Invest in an At Home Hearing Healthcare Franchise Today!
Are you seeking to build a business full of unlimited growth opportunities and full front and back office support? Are you ready to utilize your customer service and sales skills within a proven business model and help people with their hearing aid needs in the comfort of their own home?
At Home Hearing Healthcare may be the venture you have been looking for!
Revolutionary Mobile Hearing Aid Franchise
At Home Hearing Healthcare has proven our mobile business model to be one of the best in the industry. Savings and earnings start with:
- an insurance billing percentage that’s below industry standards — we take 5% of the amount collected VS industry standard of 8% of total billed — your savings stack up fast!
- the highest net profit potential in the industry
- some of the lowest operating costs around
- proven guerilla, low-cost marketing
Our franchise partners will benefit from our proven model that utilizes economies of scale. We take care of your incoming phone calls, scheduling, follow up, insurance billing, credentialing, supplier negotiations, branding, marketing and business building! There is no need to hire a PCC — we supply them– including training, recruiting, benefits, and substitutes.
Can You Hear Your Future Calling?
We understand that work is not what life is all about. That’s why we offer an easy-to-operate business that runs around your life — not the other way around. Scheduling flexibility, a strong focus on service, and heavy front and back office support mean that you have more time freedom. Through our extensive support services, you can concentrate on delivering an exceptional service to your clients instead of stressing about how the bills will get paid. Our expert team is here for you, to guide you from the very beginning, and support you as needed.
Why Invest in an At Home Hearing Healthcare Franchise?
When you start your franchise with At Home Hearing Healthcare, you are gaining a team of industry experts to give you tips, guidance, and troubleshooting advice every step of the way. As a franchisee, you gain...
- Marketing Plans and Guidance
- Ongoing Operational Support
- Dual-Phase Training Program + Refresher Training
- Exclusive, Wide-Open Territory
- Field Support
- Bulk Pricing Discounts
Revamping the Industry
As an At Home Hearing Healthcare franchise partner, you are a part of a brand that has dialed in our processes and techniques, revamping the industry to be better for everyone involved! You gain several perks with At Home Hearing Healthcare:
- Guarantee of a protected business territory.
- Lowest operating cost resulting in the highest net margin in the industry.
- Service-focused model delights customers and reduces pressure of focusing on sales.
- Flexible lifestyle and scheduling. Appointments are scheduled based on your availability.
- Complete front & back office support enables you to focus on satisfying clients.
- Support and backing from WS Audiology, one of the largest manufacturers in the industry.
At Home Hearing Healthcare Wants to Hear From You!
NOTE: This website is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are registered, filed, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individual responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration or notice filing requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside, plan to operate or will communicate about the franchise in one of these states, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations.