Hearing aids are miniature computer marvels capable of giving you years of better hearing. This is only one of the features of today’s hearing devices. They can connect wirelessly with phones, recharge automatically and assist in other ways.
One of the most common health complaints in the country is the loss of some hearing ability. Some losses are slight and gradual while others are more severe. If you have had a hearing test and the result is a recommendation for one or two hearing aids, we offer a wide range of products from the best manufacturers in the country.
When you call At Home Hearing Healthcare, we’ll help you begin your journey to better hearing with our available hearing care specials, including:
- Mobile services
- Most insurances accepted
- Zero-percent financing
- Products from the six major hearing aid manufacturers
Free Services for the Life of Your Hearing Aids
Additionally, when you purchase a hearing aid through At Home Hearing Healthcare, you will receive several free services for the lifetime of your device, including:
- Free Routine Check-ups
- Free Hearing Examinations
- Free In-Home Service
- Free Programming Updates
- Free Cleaning and Adjustments
All hearing aids are backed by a manufacturer’s two or three-year warranty. This warranty covers all defects, including shipping, parts and service. Your hearing aids also come with LS&D (lost, stolen or damaged) insurance. Your hearing aids will be replaced at a nominal fee once, no matter what happened to them during the insurance period.
Styles of Hearing Aids
- In the ear (ITE): ITE hearing aids are robust and offer many features. The ITE is an electric amplifier in an earmold that fits the outer ear.
- Invisible in canal (IIC): IIC hearing devices are the smallest and lightest available. They are recommended for mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
- Completely in canal (CIC): CIC aids are slightly larger than IIC but are small and powerful, and nearly invisible.
- In the ear or full shell (ITE): A full shell ITE device has an earmold custom made to fit the outer ear. The electronics and battery are inserted in the shell and fit to the patient.
- Behind the ear (BTE): Sometimes, it is necessary to put the electronics and battery in a compartment that sits behind the ear. In this device, a tube runs to the amplifier in the ear canal. The controls and battery are easier to use than those found on smaller devices.
- Receiver in the ear (RITE): RITE hearing aids offer a smaller behind the ear electronics package because the sound receiver is in the ear canal. These devices are recommended for mild-to-severe hearing loss.
Earplugs and earmuffs, or earphones, are used everywhere today to protect hearing. There are many styles and specialized versions available. Standard products are available off the shelf or custom fit. We recommend using the right product for your specific needs. If you are exposed to concussive sounds like gunfire or loud continuous sound like machinery, there is a product designed for the exact purpose..
Hearing Aid Products and Accessories by Manufacturer
Here are our leading manufacturers and a sampling of their products:
Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Many devices sold by At Home Hearing Healthcare are able to wirelessly connect to devices like phones, computers and televisions that have Bluetooth capability. Wireless connections mean easier listening in crowded situations, the ability to answer any phone call and even listen to music using your hearing aid.
CapTel telephones feature a screen that produces captions for profoundly hard of hearing people.
Cell phone accessories
In addition to hearing aids, there are also technology options available to upgrade your listening experience, including:
- Telecoil: This device is a hearing amplifier built into many hearing aids. It switches on when a Bluetooth call comes from your phone.
- Neck loop: This product is a small ring worn around the neck that amplifies sound.
- Mini-microphone: A handheld device that amplifies voices and works with your hearing aids.
- Remote control: Remote controls can be used to activate or cancel some hearing aid functions.
Electronic Shooter Protection (ESP)
Since 1994, ESP has served hunters and shooters by providing the original, custom-fit, in-the-ear hearing protection. ESP electronic hearing protectors and earplugs are custom-molded to your ears for a precise, comfortable fit.
Oticon was founded in 1904 with the goal of helping others connect with the world around them through hearing solutions and accessories. They offer a variety of styles and features to meet your specific needs.
Our Oticon Hearing Aids and Accessories
- Oticon Ponto System: This surgically implanted device is a bone conduction hearing aid for profound hearing loss.
Phonak strives to produce innovate solutions for adults and children. Their products are designed to help you understand speech more clearly and connect easily with compatible smartphones and accessories.
Rechargeable Hearing Aids
Check out our rechargeable hearing aids that feature high-quality noise reduction at a price that fits your budget!
ReSound offers a wide variety of all sizes of devices, with a focus on providing excellent sound to hearing aid wearers. With a combination of original thinking and design, ReSound hearing aids offer solid technology to help you live a more fulfilling life.
Rexton offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a basic or more advanced device. They house features that can improve your quality of life and listening experience.
This company specializes in rechargeable hearing aids that can be charged wirelessly and quickly. They design devices that are easy for anyone to wear and handle.
Sonic Innovations’ products offer SoundDNA, which separates speech from background noise for clear hearing in difficult situations.
Starkey offers most types of hearing aids like smartphone-enabled devices, which connect to your phone through Bluetooth technology. Their devices come in a range of styles and sizes to suit every wearer’s needs.
Unitron creates devices that are technologically advanced and user-friendly. Whether you want something that offers privacy or loaded with features, Unitron has a model to meet your requirements.
- Unitron Flex Trial: Unitron company offers a trial of new technology in hearing aids that can be programmed many times for the best results.
This company specializes in rechargeable devices that utilize smart AI technology and differentiates high-pitched sounds and modulates them to be heard on a lower scale.